Power steering fluid leak 87GN

JimG

Hi,
I have discovered a fluid leak coming from the steering box, lower drivers side near the front wheel. The hose connections at the box are wet with fluid and when I checked the reservoir, it was quite low. I have topped up the fluid at this time. I have a hydroboost system from an Astrovan and I have no other issues with the system.
Can anyone comment whether this is common, if so what is the preferred fix? Any downside to just keeping the reservoir topped up until I find the cause?
As always, many thanks for any replies.
Jim

Did you put new orings on the hoses when you installed? Did you make sure the old orings came out when you pulled the old hoses?

Just two things I thought of. Might just need a new orings or two. Put some grease on them so they don't get pinched when you tighten them up.

Did you put new orings on the hoses when you installed? Did you make sure the old orings came out when you pulled the old hoses?

Just two things I thought of. Might just need a new orings or two. Put some grease on them so they don't get pinched when you tighten them up.

Thanks Rich.
I will check those items.
Jim