Power Tour

Captain Mark

Just made my reservations at the Horseshoe for Tuesday and Wednesday of the Power Tour. Hope I have enough money left to get back to Dallas on Thursday!:(

We'll be leaving early Wednesday morning there is a lunch scheduled at the Horseshoe for 1130am, want to get there by then, have a bite to eat do some gambling and then off to Red River Raceway for the festivities.

Originally posted by Captain Mark
Just made my reservations at the Horseshoe

There are two Holiday Inn's listed on HotRod.com at 69.00 per night, one in Bossier and one Downtown Shreveport.
Mark, if you don't mind me asking how much is it at the Horseshoe?

Free for us! We had a free room certificate from our last trip. I think it was gonna be either $99, or $109.

We are staying at the Isle of Capri in Lake Charles on Tuesday for $59. I thought that was pretty good.

Hey, you north TX guys will have a ball! We drove over to LC yesterday and there must have been 700 cars! I had over 100 pix left, but ran out of battery and only shot 60 or so... :mad:

What a trip!

Hey, I didn't think I'd get to go until the last minute! We had 3" of water in the kitchen and den Monday morning 'cause ANOTHER line broke under the slab to the tune of $2800 (plumbers) and ~ $1200 (carpet, flooring, dryout, etc). But it was Scott's 21st birthday and mama said GO, so we WENT. SORRY! :rolleyes:

Russ, man you should have called about the water, you know I was once a Professional Disaster Observer: a.k.a.; sit there and laugh my a$$ off at others and give unsound advice.:D
Seriously, I would have jumped in with sponges and paper towels for the mess, and then snagged Scott and headed out to the Plantation :p LMAO

I understand, I've been busy yanking the carpet up so I can refinish the wood floors underneath, putting on the Billsteins so I can make it to E.J.'s without ripping off the intercooler scoop, and changing out motor mounts so I don't have a cowl hood just before I run over the scoop.

Will your home owners insurance cover all that $hit?

Erik