Nice item if your stock one is deformed

Attachments

• blk_pwr_loom.jpg
    blk_pwr_loom.jpg
    893.9 KB · Views: 44
  • iatext.jpg
    iatext.jpg
    389.1 KB · Views: 34
Hey the bracket is pretty cool, did you model it and print it yourself? And you have a carbon fiber one? I've been interested in repairing/making small replacement parts like this myself!

Hey the bracket is pretty cool, did you model it and print it yourself? And you have a carbon fiber one? I've been interested in repairing/making small replacement parts like this myself!

No point in it nowdays ... you just send the part you want copied in and they send you a copy back from the 3d image .. the hard part is finding the right material to have it made in.

and I guess you have to have a good original ..

Ah, makes sense. I have some not so great original parts and I thought I would try my hand at remaking some parts with carbon fiber sheets and making molds of the decent parts I do have.
Thanks though!

Ah, makes sense. I have some not so great original parts and I thought I would try my hand at remaking some parts with carbon fiber sheets and making molds of the decent parts I do have.
Thanks though!

heck yea .. try it .. Carbon fiber on the GN's just looks awesome .. I say give it a shot