PowerLogger and 3-bar map sensor

I read every post and I'm still confused. I allready have my alky kit installed with 3 bar sensor with the pp pigtail. I have the Powerlogger installed in the ECM. I would like to record boost. I understand I need 5V reference/power and ground to accomplish this? I read on buick vortex the digital cars did not have the necessary wires behind the glove box to get required 5V reference/power to read boost. Please advise.

I would get the wiring harness jumper from Julio ,Razor, to tap into the TPS and 3 bar sensor and the green wire run it all the way to your PL junction connector and it will record boost .

Are you reffering to the harness that came with my Razor Alky Kit? If so its already installed from the TPS to the MAP. I'll check for the green wire tomorrow.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Are you reffering to the harness that came with my Razor Alky Kit? If so its already installed from the TPS to the MAP. I'll check for the green wire tomorrow.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

yes , the green wire goes to the alky controller , but tie on to it run it to the pl and you will be fixed .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    773.4 KB · Views: 168