PowerLogger now shipping

Mike Licht

I was here first
The PowerLogger scan tool is shipping now! We are very excited about this item. It is simply awesome. The iunit is fully functional and useable 2 items excluded. We decided to add some new features the the Scanmaster interface so the Scanmaster upgrade chips will be sent out later, we have a list of who we owe them too. We plan to add some extra functionality so this will be worth it. The internal logger is not enabled yet it should be enabled when we ship the Scanmaster chip or shortly after. It has full logging now with a laptop connected. Software updates and tech support will be available at Full Throttle Tech. The flash utility and cable for upgrade is included updates will be free as we add features. Thanks for all the input and support on this product, we hope you will love it as much as we do. We will hold the $249 introductory price until the SM chips ship.
THANKS!,
Mike

Yup.. this is really nice piece. I had one of the test units and was really impressed. If you're looking for a scan tool for the stock ECM, this is the one to have.

Got woo hoo. Looks like a very nice piece. Will use it this weekend. Have 2 questions already....To run the powerlogger, you just always have the CD in right? No downloading? Also, when I try to exit out I get a message that says "Unable to write to E:\PowerLogger\PLC.INI."

Thanks Jason

Still in time for introductory price? I have the translator plus with extreme chip and a scan master 2.1 also have an autometer egt gauge. This sure sounds like what I need. I definitely need some help tuning.

Give them a call and see what they can do for you. That thread is two years old my man...:wink:

Hey why not lets do it. Now until the 12th (June 2009) Power Loggers are $249.99 I have a couple in stock and we are building more which will be in a couple weeks. If we run out place you order at the sale price and we will not charge your credit card until the day it ships. :)
Mike