Praise to CKperformance

Cleaner13

The Cleaner
before I begin Chris I want to apologize as this is long past due but I have been extremely busy with an engineering internship and havent been around lately

OK as some of you might know a few months ago I ended up trading my buick with my buddy Sean on this website for his TTA. The TTA was running awesome as always expected since Sean knows his sh*t more then most people I have met. The only prob was a bad 2-3 shift at higher boost (21psi) well the car is only running at about 15-16psi roughly but like usual I was worried about something failing on me so naturally I had to build it up or replace it.

I searched around on some sites from our vendors and stuff for pieces for the 200R4, the way I wanted it built was gonna cost some pretty high change. So I asked my bud Sean what he recommended and he said go call up Chris at CK and see what he says, we already had his shift kit in on the 200R4, keep in mind this car has gone 11.8s@115ish with 1.5 60's so the stock trans has been taking a beating, but it wasnt really on its way out yet, I just like to make sure of things before they need to be taken care of.

I call Chris up, and he has to be one of the nicest guys I have met, you would of thought from that first phone call that we had been talking for years. Super nice guy. Basically i told him what I was looking for and instead of finding the most expensive route to it, Chris will find you the cheapest route possible even if its not in his best interest. He is a straight shooter and totally knows his stuff on the trannys but isnt limited to just that as he has several nicely built cars at his shop.

I told Chris my dilemma on the amount of money I wanted to spend, so with his best effort to help me, he suggested a built 700R4. Well he also finds me what I need to swap it in my car, and offers to tune it for me once its in(even though he wasnt installing it) which I havent gotten a chance to get back to you on that since my internship. But rest assured I will take you up on your offer.

One other thing I can definitely say about Chris is that he isnt worried about the money side of things, hes worried if your gonna go fast enough. He isnt out to make money on people, he truly wants you to be happy with your car. This as definitely proven to me when I told him I wanted to use a torque converter from Pats Converters, he said "thats a good idea and you will save lots of money with them and I heard they are a good brand and very well built." He could of easily asked me to buy a converter from him, but didnt he wanted me happy money wise with my purchase. Which I totally am.

I think whenever Chris isnt working hes on the phone helping someone out for hours on end, even if they didnt buy a single part from him he will do his best to help them or suggest different or more efficient ways to them.

By the way I do have the trans in right now, however like stated above I have been to busy to go to the track, but with the little bit done to the car, if I stomp on it at say 60mph I literally wont go anywhere it peels out that bad and downshifts and upshifts excellent.

PS If anyone has any questions for me please send me an e-mail or private message, or even post on here and I will be more then happy to answer any of them

thanks

and thanks to Chris for awesome service and products.

I agree customer service is quite good. I am ready to install this 9/11 beast this weekend, will have update on how it performs.

many thanks

norb

100%
Chris is one fine fellow..
Keep up the good work. Your Customer's in Canada will increase.

Joe

Originally posted by J-B Racing
100%
Chris is one fine fellow..
Keep up the good work. Your Customer's in Canada will increase.

Joe

Just have to add my 2 cents worth with respect to Chris and CK Performance.

I have found Chris great to deal with. He's honest and conducts himself with integrity. Chris gives you straight information and answers.

I'd recommend Chris to anyone who wants the straight goods. His follow up service is terrific. ..... and from experience I can tell you, he's genuinely interested in making sure you get the best product available and won't rest until he provides it.:D

CK Performance

Originally posted by oldtimer
Just have to add my 2 cents worth with respect to Chris and CK Performance.

I have found Chris great to deal with. He's honest and conducts himself with integrity. Chris gives you straight information and answers.

I'd recommend Chris to anyone who wants the straight goods. His follow up service is terrific. ..... and from experience I can tell you, he's genuinely interested in making sure you get the best product available and won't rest until he provides it.:D

Guys, stop doing this. He's going to Jack Up his prices...:D
And his pride..;)

Just kidding..:cool:

AS long as he jacks up the US prices not the Canadian ones!:eek:

hey cleaner n guys i do have a qeustion thats what ive been debatin on if i should get a 700r4 ? the only questions i have r if u can just remove the my stock 2004r and easily replace it in for the 700r4? also how much can he get a strong 700r4 that will drive nice and will bone out when i gun it ?