Prayers needed NED today,Ronnie Trebley

6E-GN

anyone who was at test and tune today say my good friend crash,he is at mass general right now,please send a prayer,thanks guys...

Hate to hear when someone gets hurt at the track.:( Good luck to him.

I just noticed I misspelled his last name,it is Tremblay,UPDATE,I was told today He has 2nd,and 3rd degree burns on his hands,they did surgery with graphs today one one hand,and may need surgery on the other,He is in the ICU so they can watch for infection.I am unclear how it happened at this point but he was on fire,it was at the track rental,and he just got the car,he sold his 67 442,He runs heavy street,but I dont know what his new car is,But He must be high 8,low 9,with the 555 Shafroff engine he has

I just noticed I misspelled his last name,it is Tremblay,UPDATE,I was told today He has 2nd,and 3rd degree burns on his hands,they did surgery with graphs today one one hand,and may need surgery on the other,He is in the ICU so they can watch for infection.I am unclear how it happened at this point but he was on fire,it was at the track rental,and he just got the car,he sold his 67 442,He runs heavy street,but I dont know what his new car is,But He must be high 8,low 9,with the 555 Shafroff engine he has

wow! sorry to hear that keep us posted on this.