Precision SC60 Sport Compact Turbo 6031B

theMonch

2QIK4U
As much as having this in my living room really sets the stage for my trailer park sheik lifestyle, I have decided to sell her off to someone who might put it to use. I recieved this turbo with my car when I purchased it 2 years ago. It was told to me from PO that the turbo was put on brand new when the engine was rebuilt at 34k miles. I took it off at 38k miles, so it theoretically should have 4k on it. It seems that way from the condition and the lack of shaft play. The info below is what I could find on it from the 6031B part number.

PRICE: $500 shipped to lower 48 with or without PayPal payment. I prefer PayPal.

Model: 6031B
Bearing Type: Journal Bearing
HP: 590-hp
Turbine Housing : Buick .63 A/R
Inlet: 3.00"
Outlet: 2.00"

360-degree race bearing center section and a T04E compressor cover with a 3-inch inlet and 2-inch outlet. SC60 has a 59mm compressor wheel that has a 2.320" inducer and 3.000" exducer (60 trim). Supports up to 580-hp at the flywheel with proper tuning.

Composite.jpg

Wow no one at all. I think this is the first thing I have ever tried to sell that no one wants. And I thought it would be a fast mover. I guess the want/need for an older style turbo just isn't there anyomore?