Pro Car Associates Akron, OH

LIMITED1

Just wanted to let everyone know about my positive experience with a recent engine rebuild I had done by Pro Car in Akron. I was referred to Pro Car by Vince Janis of Janis Transmission which is also in Akron. Pro Car knows Turbo Buick engines like Vince knows Turbo Buick transmissions. Chuck Wright the owner) is a retired engineer with vast automotive knowledge. Mike A. who completed much of the work on my car owns (and built) his 9 sec 87 GN. Both guys are real pieces of work and I truly enjoyed working with them. They also have a trick engine dyno inside the shop that is state of the art.

Just wanted to let everyone know about my positive experience with a recent engine rebuild I had done by Pro Car in Akron. I was referred to Pro Car by Vince Janis of Janis Transmission which is also in Akron. Pro Car knows Turbo Buick engines like Vince knows Turbo Buick transmissions. Chuck Wright the owner) is a retired engineer with vast automotive knowledge. Mike A. who completed much of the work on my car owns (and built) his 9 sec 87 GN. Both guys are real pieces of work and I truly enjoyed working with them. They also have a trick engine dyno inside the shop that is state of the art.
Thanks Mark! Get that car to the track and see what it will do. Dyno is up and running, just have to make a few adjustments for the buick v6. Have a stage II ready to run.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 177
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 173
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 175