Prototype supercharger for Buick Motors

What are the tubes underneath the manifold for? I will assume the big one is for EGR, but what is the other one for?

Whom ever buys this, please start an install thread. I'd love to see how this pans out with a tune.

Well I was told I was first in line... and was waiting for a response on details about pulleys and shipping. For sure a dick move selling to someone else. Especially on this forum.

Well I was told I was first in line... and was waiting for a response on details about pulleys and shipping. For sure a dick move selling to someone else. Especially on this forum.

READ THE POST!!!

(Selling for a friend) I explanded to you with a private message, the owner sold it to someone without contacting me!!!!
Why would you leave me negative feedback for something I had no control of. You act like I had this stuff in my hands.

READ THE POST!!!

(Selling for a friend) I explanded to you with a private message, the owner sold it to someone without contacting me!!!!
Why would you leave me negative feedback for something I had no control of. You act like I had this stuff in my hands.
I guess I would just let it go. You keep posting and bringing this to the top so everyone can read what you did again and again. Don't forget you posted it sold and never said a word to me now did ya? Guessing anyone else on here would have been oh shit I better let the guy I originally sold it to know it was gone. Anyway I apologize for playing by the rules and like I said let it go bud. It's over and done.

I guess I would just let it go. You keep posting and bringing this to the top so everyone can read what you did again and again. Don't forget you posted it sold and never said a word to me now did ya? Guessing anyone else on here would have been oh shit I better let the guy I originally sold it to know it was gone. Anyway I apologize for playing by the rules and like I said let it go bud. It's over and done.
You are the one leaving me negative feedback for something that you didn’t even buy that I explained to you what happened!!!
THAT’S A DICK MOVE!!!

Search my screen name, I’m not new here

You are the one leaving me negative feedback for something that you didn’t even buy that I explained to you what happened!!!
THAT’S A DICK MOVE!!!

Why would anyone try and sell something they didn't even have then? Enough said. But keep bringing it to the top bub.

THAT’S A DICK MOVE!!!

And now that you have really just kept pushing my buttons. How bout you act like you deserve to be on here. Like in your other parts for sale....you list your stuff on eBay for less than you will sell it here? Obviously somebody else caught that on your pistons right away and called you out on it. Do you think you are right about that too? Anyway leave me alone please.

IMG_5425.JPG