PT 51 Turbo For Sale Polished Compressor Housing $550.00 shipped

8UWITH6

Keepin' The Shiny Side Up
PT 51 Turbo, Polished compressor housing, .63 exhaust housing, nice piece. No shaft play, never abused, on weekend car. GN went 11.0's on this turbo at 25psi. Any questions let me know, pictures upon request, turbo is currently on car in my sig. Asking $550.00 shipped, PM me w/ offers. Thanks in advance.

Forgot to mention it comes with an adjustable wastegate. Here is a picture or 2 to give you an idea of what the turbo looks like, and the car it was on.

Attachments

• DSC00472.JPG
    DSC00472.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 412
  • DSC00340.JPG
    DSC00340.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 404
I've seen this turbo in person and it looks great (really nice polishing work) and it runs great (11.08 @122).
Good luck.
Scott

Man, who tuned that car at the track:confused: 11.0 on a 51? It should have only went 11.50s LOL..

Very nice turbo, i was there at BG when it was purchased, works great, looks great, open up the paypal account and someone will enjoy it :)

Nice polished compressor housing by the way :)

That has the PTE exhaust housing right?

BW

I would like it. I was looking at getting a TA-49 would this be a better turbo. I'am only looking to stay in the 11's. Do you need a different convertor then the stock one?

I have read that it is recommended to have around 2800 stall with this turbo. But, with the proper tune, and a RJC boost valve I would not hesitate to run this turbo on the stock D5 in my WE4. Which, if it doesnt sell, is what will happen. :biggrin: Let me know if you want it, can pull it off the GN asap. Thanks

I would like it. I was looking at getting a TA-49 would this be a better turbo. I'am only looking to stay in the 11's. Do you need a different convertor then the stock one?

I think it would work good. I ran my pt61 on the stock converter and my buddy went 11.19 on a 61 and a stock converter both bigger turbos, Heck if you don't like it you can always get your money back out of it.
Good luck,
Scott

Im sure it would work, even though the stock intercooler isnt all that efficient. Again, if the turbo doesnt sell, its going on my Daily Driver WE4, 009s, stock IC, 3" DP, alky. HTH THANKS