PTE-51 for sale

boostedmaxPSI

Hard Member
Guys,

I'm selling the PTE-51 in effort to go bigger:D The turbo has less then 2000 miles since a John Craig rebuild. The turbo comes with a polished compressor and wastegate actuator.

$525 obo

I always use Mobile 1 synthetic.

I'm posting here because I would prefer to sell locally in the NW area.

Thanks
Frank

Chris, Frank's 51 is a really nice turbo. Dan, Chris's 44 will be an awesome turbo when I get it back from John Craig. Maybe the three of you need to negotiate some kind of deal....;)

Chris, just remember that you will need a higher stall converter with the 51. Other than that, you already have everything else to complete the combo.

Frank, so what are you getting???

Originally posted by RawGN
Chris, Frank's 51 is a really nice turbo. Dan, Chris's 44 will be an awesome turbo when I get it back from John Craig. Maybe the three of you need to negotiate some kind of deal....;)

Chris, just remember that you will need a higher stall converter with the 51. Other than that, you already have everything else to complete the combo.

Frank, so what are you getting???

Well after about an hour conversation wit JL W/PTE I'm after the new "GT" series turbo, something like GT67 with p trim. At this int I'm not too sure until more info about these new turbos surface.

I'll keep you posted...

You're my idol!!!

Damn you Frank....I'm going broke trying to keep up with you! ;) :D :D

Chris, just remember that you will need a higher stall converter with the 51. Other than that, you already have everything else to complete the combo.[/B]

I don't want to go there then, I am already way over budget!:(

TTT,

Chris

te-44

Chris,what are you looking to get for your te-44? Just wondering. That is one part of my combo that I want in the future. :D

Re: te-44

Originally posted by volvoman
Chris,what are you looking to get for your te-44? Just wondering. That is one part of my combo that I want in the future. :D

I will be keeping it, I don't want to have to get a new stall converter to go with the PT-51.

Thanks, Chris

Let me rephrase that.....

Chris, you don't HAVE to get a new converter if you were to go with the 51, it would just be a bit laggy if you didn't. BTW, you got mail....

Re: Let me rephrase that.....

Chris, you don't HAVE to get a new converter if you were to go with the 51, it would just be a bit laggy if you didn't. BTW, you got mail....

Chris,

Don't trust a guy with 8 posts! LOL

J/K

Bill, had Chris bought mine I could have probably bought yours... Then that would have free'd up the TE -44 for Dan. Sorry Dan!

Frank

Re: Let me rephrase that.....

I'm already laggy enough with the 44!

Guy's, That 51 WILL work with the stock convertor. If not, just e-brake the piss out of it till it does. :)

stall

You know I picked up a 2800 stall for $150 shipped. There are still deals out there. I got mine on Christmas week. I just hope this pile of used parts runs LOL:D

Originally posted by V6Power87
Guy's, That 51 WILL work with the stock convertor. If not, just e-brake the piss out of it till it does. :)

Actually my convertor isn't stock, is a rebuilt D-5 with about a 2,400 rpm stall. I don't want to have to powerbrake everytime I want to take off quick, and already have enough lag with the T-44 (although that may change once Bill finishes working his magic).

Chris