PTE-51 for sale

With ATR's down pipe i think it will fit on my TY i will check I will give you a $100 a bag of chips two fourtion cookies and a stuffed elmo doll....:D
Randy

P.S. i'll even throw in adum for a hour you can do what ever you want with him....:)

Originally posted by maitai1993
With ATR's down pipe i think it will fit on my TY i will check I will give you a $100 a bag of chips two fourtion cookies and a stuffed elmo doll....:D
Randy

P.S. i'll even throw in adum for a hour you can do what ever you want with him....:)

Turbo sold. But I'll still take you up on your offer!

Originally posted by billsgn
WRX??? When did this happen???

I bought it yesterday. That thing ROCKS! Silver, the way I like it, lowered 1" with performance springs and aftermarket 17" rims and tinted windows.

I hated my Camery! I had to get rid of it. It just wasn't me.

Cool....you damn ricer! ;)

I have a MarkIII sitting in my garage right now....no it's not mine, but I get to install a bunch of go fast stuff on it though! Big turbo, downpipe, exhaust, boost controler, BOV, custom IC, injectors and more! Should be fun once it's done!

BTW, you need to bring that thing out to BM this weekend!

Originally posted by billsgn
Cool....you damn ricer! ;)

I have a MarkIII sitting in my garage right now....no it's not mine, but I get to install a bunch of go fast stuff on it though! Big turbo, downpipe, exhaust, boost controler, BOV, custom IC, injectors and more! Should be fun once it's done!

BTW, you need to bring that thing out to BM this weekend!

You should just drive over and see it. :D