Puddin and EJ

EyeTalk2Trees

My dad always told me that you could tell a lot about a fellow by the care and quality of his work.

I am here to tell you that Puddin and EJ are two great guys. I only met them today when I drove my son's GN over to have Puddin work on a rough idle problem. This problem turned out to be no easy problem to fix. I mean that we had to tromp through wiring harnesses, even to wires within the harnesses.

By the time Puddin found the problem, the electronics were hanging out like a gutted fish. He went at the problem like it was his personal problem. A ‘want-to-be’ mechanic had moved one of the connecting pins on the ECM to an empty connector hole (not factory)(who would have guessed). Along the way, Puddin found and fixed a loose ground and a bad wire problem that would cause problems later.

Now, both EJ and Puddin like to talk, and they like to talk about stuff they like and know about. They really like Buicks and they like spicy hot foods. Well, I like Buicks and spicy foods so I felt at home.

Just before noon, that GN was purring like a kitten. It seemed like it took no time at all because of the good conversations. There were guys dropping in all of the time to ask about Boling Green and other stuff. I loved it and we still got the work done.

I am here to tell you that if you want a great job done on a Buick or any other GM car, take it to EJs. He will treat you right.

If you don't believe me, go by June 5th for EJs Bar-B-Q bash. You will see all of his friends, people who want to be his friend and some mighty great cars.

I had a great time EJ and Puddin. And thanks for the great job.

Puddin is a good guy he won't BS you and he is more than happy to share his experience.I will be going to EJ's for the first time this year minus the GN of course I have to get it inspected and get some radials and rims for the rear.

Originally posted by sixgun86gn
minus the GN of course I have to get it inspected and get some radials and rims for the rear.

Patrick call Kevin over at Scott's Tire 972 272 3802, tell 'em I sent you.

Myself and Danny O are going to EJ's as well. (with Turbo cars):D

I would David,but I'm kind of low on $$ right now.My TA long block will be getting finished soon and I need every extra dime I can get right now to finish paying for it.All said and done will probably be around $12K just in the longblock and its over half paid for now.