pypes system

chops

Just installed my pypes exaust today it was time for the hooker to go mufflers blown out .the pypes sound awsome total sleeper until I get on it you would never know its a low 11sec car

just installed my pypes exaust today it was time for the hooker to go mufflers blown out .the pypes sound awsome total sleeper until i get on it you would never know its a low 11sec car
thats what ive been telling everyone .. Sounds just like a stocker till you open them up ..

$400 shipped to my door money well spent now I won't get that look from my neighbors anymore we all know the look we get !!!!

$400 shipped to my door money well spent now i won't get that look from my neighbors anymore we all know the look we get !!!!
electric dump pipe & the look will come right back .. Pypes has the best sounding system for a turbo buick by far .. They got it right for sure ..

Do you weld it to your down pipe? I've seen them come with down pipes but not separate am going to look into it

do you weld it to your down pipe? I've seen them come with down pipes but not separate am going to look into it
bolts on just like the plate ..not welded .the flange is aluminum bolts on tight & bigguy mine does not leak unless i want it to ..go to badlands website & check them out .. The butterfly needs some oil a couple times a year but other then that its good to go when you are with a trip of a switch ..

How well do those electric cut outs seal? They are pretty tuff on exhaust leaks here.
if you need to check in with the leak police you can put the plate cover over it to seal it tight .so you can have them both mounted just dont hit the switch !!