Q-logic kickpanels with Diamond Audio component speakers

rcantu

Diamond Audio 5 inch components made up of mids, tweets, crossovers and the q-logic kicks. They have been reinforced w fiberglass and also trimmed a little. Only asking $249 shipped to usa. The kicks run over $180 alone so it's almost getting free speakers.

Attachments

• IMG_0080.jpg
    IMG_0080.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 639
  • IMG_0079.jpg
    IMG_0079.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 636
  • IMG_0077.jpg
    IMG_0077.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 635
Those are nice, I had some Qlogics in my mustang, and they were awesome! any installed pics?? I would love to see them. What line of Diamond components are those?? I might be interested. Feel free to email me the pics.
Are you looking for any trades, or anything for your car?

These are M5 series.

Sorry i don't have install pics but the kick panels will look similar to your mustang install. They don't really change up the style for each car much.

No trades. I'm working on selling my car.

I need a zip code and I can see how much it would cost extra. How soon do u need them?

Is the e-brake still usable with these installed or do you have to bend it out of the way?

TIA

Is the e-brake still usable with these installed or do you have to bend it out of the way?

TIA

i did a test fit and you definitely would have to do something w that E brake.

Attachments

• IMG_0162.jpg
    IMG_0162.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 634
was was almost sold on it. damn e-brake pedal. there has to be a solution for this set up.

people usually bend or relocate the pedal. I recall this being an issue for many kickpanels whether preformed or custom made.