QA1 shocks & more

10secBu

1 pair of QA1 double adjustable stocker star shocks part number DTC1914P. These are for the G-body cars and are FRONT shocks. They are used, but are in excellent condition and working order. They sell new for $299 each from Jegs and Summit. $380 for the pair.

MSD adjustable timing control part number 8680. This little box has the plug in dial you can mount anywhere to change your ignition timing +/- 15 degrees. I used this little box for detuning the car to slow ET's for fixed index racing and it worked quite well, but I am no longer detuning for the 10.0 class. Sells for $132 new. asking $80.

March Performance BBC single groove, long water pump crank pully. Part number is 7006, machined aluminum, clear powder coat, 5 1/2" outside diameter, approx 30% reduction according to M/P. Sells new for $72, asking $45.

GZ Motorsports lower crank pulley. This is a single groove, short water pump pulley, machined billet aluminum. I know it fits bbc, and may also fit sbc as well as will bolt to GZ Motorsports lower drive mandrel for vacuum pump applications. Diamter is 4 1/2". Sells new for $45, asking $25.

This is a package deal for a dominator to 4150 carb adapter. Everything you need to bolt a dominator carb to a 4150 intake. The package includes a Moroso #65000 2" high "funnel" carb adapter/spacer ($60 new), Jegs throttle cable/return spring bracket assembly (#15235, natural/black finish, $70 new), ARP carb studs, bolts for the intake flange, and Fel Pro gaskets for the intake and carb. The spacer has been gently messaged/ported to match a Fel Pro square flange 4150 gasket. Asking $100 for the complete kit. These parts were used for a whole 3 quarter mile passes, otherwise new.

All parts are like new/excellent condition.

e-mail geislert@qis.net