Quailcomm Fri 20th

carrddine

boost junky
anyone interested in meeting up with the rest of us ? we will meet at frys at 5:30 pm If interested call me at 858-602-0006 Tim..later and happy spoolin.....

Yeah, you know I'll be there

Then we have to make it to the Donut Shop, so the guys that are from Southern C.A. should join us, Because we have to get up early to get out there so it should be ok for others to come out here. If you dont know where Qualcomm is, do a mapquest and you should get here ok. Its where the San Diego Chargers Play, and where the Padres use to play. Come out and see all the Turbo Buicks and line them up with the rest of us. Ray or Pablo are you runnning?

EGOKILR said:
Then we have to make it to the Donut Shop, so the guys that are from Southern C.A. should join us, Because we have to get up early to get out there so it should be ok for others to come out here. If you dont know where Qualcomm is, do a mapquest and you should get here ok. Its where the San Diego Chargers Play, and where the Padres use to play. Come out and see all the Turbo Buicks and line them up with the rest of us. Ray or Pablo are you runnning?

I might have to work late Friday but I should be able to make it. I have a quick pass so I can just drive up, get checked, then go race. I'll give Pablo a shout too and see what his plans are tonight. Richard, you want to use my M/T Drag Radials or M/T Slick and give that noeneon an butt woopin? Let me know. But you'll have to buy your own lug nuts, because I will will be racing with mine :D

Heckkkkkk Yeah, Oh its on now!

I will get whats needed, I will just make one quick pass and thats it, anything happens too them, blow out, etc, I will replace them. Thanks, its time to put the smack down ;) Then after I whoop on him I will buy some new ones. Thanks buddy, good lookin.

EGOKILR said:
I will get whats needed, I will just make one quick pass and thats it, anything happens too them, blow out, etc, I will replace them. Thanks, its time to put the smack down ;) Then after I whoop on him I will buy some new ones. Thanks buddy, good lookin.

Make as many passes as you wish, no worries :) Just want to see some Buick's out there representing, kicking butt and taking names. I'm sure just like in HB it will grow as we go.

carrddine said:
anyone interested in meeting up with the rest of us ? we will meet at frys at 5:30 pm If interested call me at 858-602-0006 Tim..later and happy spoolin.....

I haven't met up with any of you guys before. Do you mind if i come along? I'm bringing my TTA even though i probably won't run at the track.

Paul

Oh Yeah come on out TTA

We have so far just GN's, Turbo T's, Yeah We dont mind, we just line them up and talk shop. Go ahead and Give Tim a call he's a real cool guy.

EGOKILR said:
We have so far just GN's, Turbo T's, Yeah We dont mind, we just line them up and talk shop. Go ahead and Give Tim a call he's a real cool guy.

Cool!!! Might as well learn something about the darkside :cool: