Question about dash light

boosted

I'm in the process of redoing a 87 gn and reaplced the dash. After getting the dash back in it, i hooked the battery back up and turned the headlight switch on to make sure everything was working properly. I had no dash lights. Turned out all the bulbs were bad. While i had the speedo cluster out and checking the bulbs, I noticed the printed circuit board on the back was in bad condition. Its coming apart and one of the circuits was broke. Question is, what does someone do to fix this. Is there an aftermarket that sells them. I lucked out and had another cluster from a regular 87 regal and they looked the same except where the cut out is for the harness for the boost/tach guage. The stamped number on the circuit board is the same but the gn one had another number painted on it. I overlaid the gn one over the reg one and took a sharpie and traced the outline of the hole and cut that part out. I haven't been able to test it out to see if it works yet or not being since the auto parts stores are closed on sunday and i need to get all new pc194's. If this doesnt work, what is my next step to getting a new printed circuit board?
thanks for any info,
Wes

Radio Shack has supplies to fix PC boards; you can solder jumpers on as well
w/ dash out you might wanna get LEDs ?

D

Radio Shack has supplies to fix PC boards; you can solder jumpers on as well
w/ dash out you might wanna get LEDs ?

D

Or just find another circuit board out of another regal from the junkyard