question about GM manual missing pages?

jsta6

John 15:17
I have two copies of the GM service manual. (one hard-copy and one electronic / PDF).

Both copies are missing the "A-5" page 2 chart from "driveability and emissions - fuel injection (port). Pages missing are 6E3-A3-50 to 6E3-A3-66.

I am trying to troubleshoot why my fuel pump is not running. The chart on page 6E3-A3-67 (A-5 page 2 of 2) says it is continued from chart A-5, page 1???

Any ideas?

The electronic copy you have came from the paper copy of the Manual that I made. The missing pages should all be not related to the G-body (Regal) cars. I may have messed up on that one.

Your fuel pump will only run for maybe 5 seconds with the key on, engine off as per instructions in the ECM. Perhaps if you explain what is happening, it can be diagnosed on this forum.

Not a big deal but no pages on Body Side Moulding for 87 LTD Maybe due to the many selections etc. I have looked a few places & no part numbers to be found. None for Rivet or Stick On which is what I had but tossed in the trash! Figured they would be easy to find!
Not that they would have them anyways but something I noticed. No big deal.

It is working now.

I went out this morning to test and I got 12v+ on the tan wire with white stripe that feeds the pump.

We had like a foot of rain last week and either the fuel pump relay in the engine compartment or my home-made hot-wire kit that I have in the trunk may have gotten wet. (to get to work this week I had simply put 12v+ to the hot wire kit to get it to work until I had time to troubleshoot).

I have OCD and I would still like to get a copy of that first page of the A-5 chart if anyone has it...