Question on a runability problem

PHANTASM

POWERED BY POVERTY
got my new motor running . was running great then
i developed a sort of a miss on cyl #6.

have spark at coil. when u unplug the injector car doesnt change rpm at all.

checked cyl #6 with a temp gun and it runs at 210* at idle and goes to 260* at 2k rpm. all the rest are around 450-500*
pulled plug and replaced with a new one. gapped at .035 still runs the same

tried different chip. no change

checked spark at coil good spark.

has new tt chip and 60lb delphi injectors

no abnormal engine noises heard. revs good. oil pressure 20lbs hot 65lbs cold.
eng temp is at 175*

no codes being thrown.
scanmaster values seem to be normal. i had a vac leak at the egr but fixed it.

going to try new wires and swap injector around.

any ideas?
thanks for any help.

Sorta the same thing happened to me few months back. May sound dumb, but check the spark plug itself. Mine had a hairline crack in it and had a really weak spark. Changed it, cleared right up. With a cylinder that cool, it's most def not firing inside. It also could be a broke valve spring, collapsed lifter or valve hung open in the head. But I am leaning towards the spark plug itself.

Once in a while, I've seen injectors get stuck. If you swap injectors and it follows, send it to me, and I'll test it and get you fixed up.

Regards,
Eric

Once in a while, I've seen injectors get stuck. If you swap injectors and it follows, send it to me, and I'll test it and get you fixed up.

Regards,
Eric

Yeah i just purchased them from ya along with a few chips.

kinda wierd it just all of the sudden happened. i have changed the plug itself and still no change.
i will swap the injector with another cylinder and see.

man i just want to drive it and get the engine broke in.lol

Regards,
Eric

well i checked the ohm of the injector on cyl#6 and it is open. all the rest are around 12.2. looks like a bad injector.
cant believe it is bad as it only been run for about an hour.

how do i send it back in?