Question

screwdriver

Addicted to Speed
Well hello all im still overseas and got extended till mid May, but in the mean time does anyone know a good place for a paint job in the area. I really am looking for best quality for around 600-800.

you are not going to get a very good pant job for that price.

1500 should get you there though labor and all

Do not know of a location.
But, I don't care where you go.... 600-800 paint job is gonna be ...decent and that is about it.

Unless you have the homeboy/kin/good ole boy hook and can get a deal.
You are just gonna have to throw down some bread.

As long as all I have to do is sand it and shoot it, I'll put enough coats of black on it for you to wet sand and buff it for $1000.

Watch out for Camel Spiders

What's up Jon?
Sorry about the bum luck. At the risk of sounding stupid, I've heard good things about Maako. Wait, don't attack yet. Figure this, they are pay and spray, they do 20 cars a day, with all kinds of guarentees on the work, they are a national chain so you can complain all the way up to the national manager if you aren't satisfied, and you can get the paint job you want from cheap, $500 to sweet $1300. What I don't like is their body work, you body work needs to be close to perfect before you take it in to them. The less they have to do the better. But as far as spray and play, they are good at what they do. They did my deck lid and it turned out very nice. - BB

Re: Watch out for Camel Spiders

Originally posted by Buick Beginner
What's up Jon?
Sorry about the bum luck. At the risk of sounding stupid, I've heard good things about Maako. Wait, don't attack yet. Figure this, they are pay and spray, they do 20 cars a day, with all kinds of guarentees on the work, they are a national chain so you can complain all the way up to the national manager if you aren't satisfied, and you can get the paint job you want from cheap, $500 to sweet $1300. What I don't like is their body work, you body work needs to be close to perfect before you take it in to them. The less they have to do the better. But as far as spray and play, they are good at what they do. They did my deck lid and it turned out very nice. - BB

My VW Convertible has won car shows on a $300 Maaco paint job. With that said, I must admit I did ALL of the prep. No trim, no lights, no top, even had the fenders "hanging" from their bolts so the spray would go between.

On the other hand, the previous owner of my Buick had a Maaco job done, and I think the prep was ****ty, therefore ****ty paint job.