question

89TURBOTA

in the software , on the right bottom side , their are two lights taht are either red or green , with the ecu on line and connected to the laptop, what color are they supposed to be?

thanks

I am almost 100% certain that would be your Connection Indicator, Basically showing you when your computer is communicating with the ECU. sending/recieving information, that kind of stuff.

Then again, I have yet to see that little icon in mine. :(.. but I did read the manual 4+ times now.

Yep... They should be green when connected to the ECU, red when not connected, and flashing red back and forth when connecting.

Derrick

ok then i got a problem, i had my car running, the car now does not start, the only thing i noticed on the computer was that the two lights are red instead of green and are constantly flashing superfast red green red green even brown sometimes but do not stay green
i can go in and adjust any settings as if it was connected and view real time data, also it says online to the left bottom

any ideas what this means?

thanks

It doesn't really mean anything. The little lights simply indicate data being sent or received by C-Com. The static color is not meant to be interpreted as anything significant.

Hey,

I went to your link in your sig, nice car. I emailed you about a trubo setup on mine.

Let me guess when you see the lights flashing real fast like that, you are viewing a dashboard, or base maps "with dashboard on the bottom portion".

so what is occuring when you turn the car over?

thanks for the help everybody, the problem was i apparently used a fuel jug that had some water in it and it mixed with the fuel, cleaned everything out and car is now working ok again,

robert