Quickest car at the Ferrari Dealer, the Enzo or the GN??

I had a lot of respect for Z06's until I read some of the comments about the GN that is parked in that dealership. One of the comments:

"who let that slum Grand National into the building"

or

an idiot making a comment about a shop called 21st Century Musclecar shop having a clean service area and then a ****ed up comment saying "note the lack of GN's" with a lil smiley face.

Read all three pages and you'll know what i'm talking about.

There are some good comments about GN's also. Maybe some of those idiots got beat by a 17 year old Buick and this is there childish way to knock us. :eek: :D

KB

Relax, most of the guys are taking a jab at me, because they know I have had a few (21) turbo cars. If you lost respect for Z06's because of someone's comments, you must not be too familiar with the car. That too could be considered childish.

Joe :)

Originally posted by hot6-231
I had a lot of respect for Z06's until I read some of the comments about the GN that is parked in that dealership. One of the comments:

"who let that slum Grand National into the building"

or

an idiot making a comment about a shop called 21st Century Musclecar shop having a clean service area and then a ****ed up comment saying "note the lack of GN's" with a lil smiley face.

Read all three pages and you'll know what i'm talking about.

There are some good comments about GN's also. Maybe some of those idiots got beat by a 17 year old Buick and this is there childish way to knock us. :eek: :D

KB

notice the fender flares that is a GNX not a GN and i can asure you by the way the suspention looks that GNX would eat every car in that dealership in the 1/4 mile.

Noticed that nobody disagreed that the GN would own anything in house in the 1/4. I figured someone would probably have tried some lame attempt to disagree.

I wonder if that may be the shop OWNER'S GNX? His pride and joy maybe?

Lets face it, a Ferrari is a track car, and a total lack of low end torque. BUt the dark side kicks you in teh a$$ and demands respect!

I bet a well tuned street GN would hold its own in the 1/4 mile as well. those ferraris arnt that fast in the 1/4

top speed and autocross, GNs dont have a chance IMO

BOOSTD

I love the quote "Is that what heaven tooks like?" If so the only non-exotic car in heaven is the GN. Who says you cant take it with you!!!!;)