Quite an appetite for GN's...

19gn87

.....or an appetite for bidding?

....also bid on others during this two week period, but these are just the ones he WON!

Why am I always so skeptical?? :confused: :D

If you look at his feedback, everything he has ever purchased on ebay was GN something or another....maybe he is going to be the next TR vendor :)

Indeed strange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like some millionaire has jumped on the TR Collector car band wagon an bought as many as he can find... Man that GNX was smooth an very clean to have 25K miles. So this guy has bought 5 so far, guess he will be @ the nationals buying some more. LOL Can't say if i had the money I wouldn't do the same, these cars are sweet an they hold there value especially with low miles an stock condition... Wonder how many he bought in all???

Yep...REALLY a busy person since March 10. It's hard to see how he can make time to get to the bank for all the necessary certified funds. :D
Recent recap

That is very strange. He has to be loaded. All of his feedbacks are "A+A+A+A+A+". Hopefully it is not a movie producer for 3 fast, 3 furious :rolleyes:

I COUNTED 5 GN "CARS" purchased. If i had the time like a normal college kid i would total up all that he has spent which has to be a very sick amount. Man someone should really find out who the heck this guy is because if we are not careful we will find me in our driveway making us offers on our babies, and with the $ he is throwing around it might just be worth it:rolleyes: :eek: ;)

Originally posted by azgn
maybe he knows something we don't?

(I'm gonna send the guy an e-mail:D)
Woody dont tell him about our little corner of the web,,he might buy all our cars up,,then we have nutin..;) ;)

It might be this!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The guy is buying them an selling them.. but why??? how could he make a profit?? Well its not likely he can HERE!!! So therefore I think he is exporting them.. I can see it now 2 camel jockeys in Iraq "hey Rhamid does your Monte Carlo SS make a strange whistle sound."? "why yes it does the first time i heard it i though oh $%@#% another patriot coming @ my azz"!! Hey its late here i'm half asleep an i thought this was funny...

That's just Paul JR from Orange County Choppers! He must have a hanker'in for GN's! Prolly buying them for them all to race on a show of OCC! Just my guess :eek: But ya never know! :cool:

Yep, slim...why am I not surprised? A situation like this makes me feel bad for sellers. Sometimes I wonder if eBay shouldn't consider collecting bidder's fees prior to one's participation on 'collector' car listings...no simple answer I guess.....

Originally posted by Blwn87
I COUNTED 5 GN "CARS" purchased. If i had the time like a normal college kid i would total up all that he has spent which has to be a very sick amount.
Uh.....thats me:) And the grand total is $80650:eek: :confused:

Isn't that special? Looks to me like he's out to 'screw up' every GN auction possible. Guess we'll see how the feedback develops...:rolleyes: