Race Car Roller or 90% project

turbocliff

I Slang in my white T
This is my t-type that I have raced for the past few years, it was last run with the TSM combo that I had, but currently has an on center S2 in place with an 88mm turbo, xfi, ams1000, etc., etc. (see my other add in the parts for sale for details on the powerplant). I had put the powerplant in late last fall, but it was too late in the season to run it, so I winterized it and then was planning on bringing the car in for paint so I removed the interior, all the trim, and started scuffing a few of the imperfections in the body. This car is a 1983 T-Type with an 87 header panel, grill, spoiler, and interior. The body is extreemly solid, extreemly little rust, only a couple minor dents, but needs to be painted, and put back together.

Now for the goodies: Chassis has the following, all parts have two seasons on them:

TRZ front upper and lower A-Arms
TRZ rear upper and lower double adjustable A-Arms
TRZ Anti-roll bar kit
8 point moly cage
5point harnesses for both front seats
5 Gal alum fuel cell
Battery relocated to trunk with battery cutoff pull switch (flaming river)
Frame Notch
8.5" Rear with 3.42 gear, girdle, 33spline strange axles, spool, billet caps and yoke.
Strange disc brakes in front
QA1 adjustable shocks all around
Vacuum assist master cylinder
Alumastar 2.0 front wheels with 27" ET Drag Fronts
Weld prostar 15 X 10 rears (5.5" BS) With 28 X 10.5 S ET Drag rubber (also brand new pair of slicks to go with)
Comes with car : Glasstech fiberglass bolt on GN hood, bolt on fiberglass deck lid, front and rear bumpers. Large single piece front air damn (forgot who makes it)
Car has burgundy interior, and the dash was cut fairly sloppy for the dash bars of the cage, rest of interior pieces are nice. I also have most of an 87 GN interior including a new dash that I intended to install that will go with the car.
Oil press, water temp, boost guages and shift light.

Bottom line, this car needs a little TLC, paint, and the trim and interior put back together and either buy it with the powerplant thats in it and have yourself a solid 8 second car, or put your own powerplant in it and have a proven chassis that works its butt off.

Car has been 9.30s @ 147, 1.27 60 foots, and 1.31 60 on the rears at 3400lbs with a TSM motor. Always goes straight as an arrow.

Pricing is negotiable based on what you want with the car, but the general break down is as follows:

Complete with powerplant and everything that in the car now......$16,500.00 OBO

Roller with no powerplant, trans, electronics, or fuel system.......$5,000.00

I don't have the time or energy to work on this now, and still have my 25.5 regal roller that I would prefer to complete rather than having two buick race cars.... But will consider trades on older GM Muscle from the 60s-70s.

Pics below were from last season with the 109 motor before I decided it needed paint and took all the trim and interior out....

Attachments

• 9-11-08 002.jpg
    9-11-08 002.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 451
  • 9-24-08 002.jpg
    9-24-08 002.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 439
  • normal_RSDgrudge-5-16-09-040.jpg
    normal_RSDgrudge-5-16-09-040.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 438
  • normal_Grudge-10-5-08-Sun-075.jpg
    normal_Grudge-10-5-08-Sun-075.jpg