race wiring harness???

qwksht

I know this is a shot in the dark...but anyone have a race style engine wiring harness,no power steering,no a/c,no heat,manual brakes,mafless,xfi,etc....that they arent using?

Try contacting Billy T or Don Cruz. I beleive they may have a used Casper's XFI harness.

Try contacting Billy T or Don Cruz. I beleive they may have a used Casper's XFI harness.

That is exactly was i was hoping for,someone that has a used one that they are not using,...How do i get a hold of them,pm?Stupid question,i know...

are you looking for a standalone harness for XFI?
if you want a standalone for xfi and none of the extras just contact john spina at casperselectronics and he can build it with whatever you want or dont want as there are just so many variables that really require a custom harness for your application

CEI - Casper's Electronics, Inc.

Basicly paul,my engine wiring harness was a spaghetti mess,i have a nice stock engine harness,i dont wanna cut it up,but my car has no a/c,no powersteering,no smog crap,no mass air,running an xfi,etc. So i dont need all of the extra plugs and wires,trying to make the engine compartment as clean/uncluttered as i can.I am gonna end up calling john if i cant get one here first.Would be great to get one from someone here!!!