RACETRONIX - need status of order purchased on 5/30/14 and no responses or updates.

mustangmark50

Please give me an update on my order from 5/30/14. I've sent requests on your profile page, your website, and any other form I can find to contact you. This is my last resort since I have not received my parts and have never received a response from you anywhere. Why do you not have a posted phone number for people to call on your website????

I ordered a 430lph e85 pump 2 weeks ago an still waiting for it to ship out. You're right they are hard to get a hold off.

I've been waiting since 5/30/14....so I hope you have better luck than I have had thus far. Thanks Turbo Nasty. I posted on there as well. One of the places has to get a response.....you'd like to think. :sour:

[QUOTE="Great products but their customer support blows IMO.[/QUOTE]

^^^Sums it up perfectly. I was able to get a response on their support forum but my 2 messages (on 2 totally separate issues) through their website have gone unanswered. It's a shame because they really do have quality products.

I was only referring to my issue, but yeah, you got a point there. Lol.

Yep, I know your issue is more recent than mine.....but here's a better question for them.....he has time to post they are closed due to weather problems from yesterday, but he hasn't had time to respond to my previous website, forum, or PM messages for 2 months.......:banghead:

2 months is wayyyy too long to be waiting for parts and not heard a single thing from the company.

This is becoming a disturbing trend lately on this board with some vendors ( 1st Gbodyparts, now Racetronix) demonstrating unprofessional business ethics.

Anyone have any recommendations on how to get some information from them? Or better yet, my parts delivered? I have a brand new engine being finished right now and was hoping to get the lines and pump installed while the last bits of the engine are being done. Does anyone know how to get them to respond???:mad:

Anyone have any recommendations on how to get some information from them? Or better yet, my parts delivered? I have a brand new engine being finished right now and was hoping to get the lines and pump installed while the last bits of the engine are being done. Does anyone know how to get them to respond???:mad:
What pump are you trying to get from them?

They just refunded my money since they couldn't fill the order.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'd recommend going through the upper channels of the board, or possibly re-posting this in a more popular section (i.e. Turbo Lounge), to get a response.

Good luck.

I'd recommend going through the upper channels of the board, or possibly re-posting this in a more popular section (i.e. Turbo Lounge), to get a response.

Good luck.

Well, I finally got a status update if you want to call it that.

PAYPAL REFUND NOTICE:
Note from merchant
UNABLE TO FILL ORDER AT THIS TIME DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL. PLEASE CONSIDER IN-STOCK ITEMS OR PLACE ORDER ONCE ITEMS ARE IN-STOCK.

Sad thing is, I still want and need the pump. I would have preferred a notice letting me know how much longer it is going to take approximately, and then offer me a refund if I didn't want to keep waiting.

Now the second question, how do I know what is in stock and what is not in stock. When I ordered these pump and lines, it appeared in stock during the purchase process.

DOES ANYONE HAVE AN ALTERNATIVE SOURCE FOR ME TO LOOK AT FOR e85 PUMP AND LINES?? I'm looking to be able to support 750hp + to be safe.

I'm still waiting on a reply from them (Status Update). I placed an order and haven't heard anything back from them in over a week. This is actually very out of the norm for this company, as I have never had this issue in the past with them.

Racetronix - I'm hoping to hear something from you soon.

Ray

It would be real nice if the person that replies for Racetronix would give the TurboBuick.com members a personal email or backdoor number for unresolved issues. Or at least give Shane or Jay that info and create an immediate link to the business. It is totally pointless to offer a great product and have members on the fence if they want to gamble on getting the product in a timely matter or just be taken. I would love to order the dual pump set up but I dont want to be on a waiting list for 2 or 3 months without communication. I can deal with parts issues, the company that makes our xxx is no longer in business and we have to source out reliable xxxx, no problem. Just communicate. I think that has been expressed to every company that members have ever had any problems with. All they wanted was some communication. I dont own a very large company but I have to be service oriented or the call might go somewhere else. I get weird calls from customers 24/7 asking me security or camera questions. My wife has threatened to drop my phone in the ocean ( we were on vacation) deep sea fishing if I took another call. Maybe it's my personal committment to service but when my customers spend thousands of dollars with me ( so that my family can live the lifestyle that we have) ,I think that they are entitled to a phone call at their leisure, whether they are mad, sad or glad. Like I said, I want the mack daddy dual pump setup like Mike Ricketts ( shout out ) but I dont really know of an alternative other than the A*******tive piece and I am not sure if their dual pumps will fit. Sorry for the rant. I hope good things for Racetronix and the people on the board continue to get a very well thought out and put together product.