Raleigh Area and Surrounding

I believe we decided on next Sat the 22nd around 7. The vote still appears to be split on were. I already said I prefer TGI Fridays in case the wife want to come. I think someone said maybe do Fridays this month and Hooters next month.

Duh.... forgot to flip the page before posting. Fridays would be great. Ben no problem on the headliner I thought you sold the car thats why I never followed up. Are you coming up Sat?

I SOLD THE CAR, HOWEVER MCCOY HAD ASKED ME IF YOU STILL NEED ONE. HE GOT A PARTS CAR IN AND SAYS IT HAS A GOOD GREY HEADLINER. SO HE WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU WANT IT. I CAN BRING IT NEXT SATURDAY SINCE I'M HEADED TO CHARLOTTE ON THIS FRIDAY. I'LL PM YOU WITH A PRICE ON THAT HEADLINER. SEE YOU ON SAT, BEN

yep. Wake Forest Rd from the beltline, turn left, about 2 blocks down from and opposite side of the street from Hooters.....BTW, Dwayne is taking the T home next week to fix the door and a couple of spots we didn't see so it's either the Road Ruster or the Blazer.......

HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS & GALS ARE DRIVING YOUR TURBO REGALS OUT ON THE 22nd. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING A FEW, SOMEONE ALSO MENTIONED SOMETHING ABOUT A GNX?

dry weather=road runner
wet weather=blazer

went to take the T around the lot at work and that mutha has NO brakes now. Orderd vacuum conversion from red regal T today.....

Will be in the Camaro, my car doesn't get into NC until the end of the month, looking forward to meeting all of you though.:)

Originally posted by ghall
...How about you NCTURBOS---you up for a drive??

Geoff

Geoff, I'm unsure at this point. I have a trip to Ohio planned for either the weekend of the 22nd or the 29th.

I guess I could ride the H-D up there if I'm in town, since SlowGray still doesn't have a turbo on it.

K.

Clint you need to drive my car down so I can take it home. Also you can buy my dinner.
I might be able to drive my car there if the trans is back in.
I will have the BUICK CHIP GURU with me if he can get out of the house.

The weather is not looking good for Saturday, forecasting snow for the whole weekend right now, looking like we may have to reschedule. Stupid weather always ruins my plans, grr.

Give it time.
By Sat. there is no telling what kind of weather we may have.
If people are worried about night time driving, then I suggest that we try to move the time from 7 PM to Noon to 2 pm time.
Just a suggestion.

Gary

I will be driving my Suburban...both performance cars are down at this time. My wife is out of town this weekend so moving to earlier in the day may create a baby sitting problem with me. I have a sitter for the evening but I think she works during the day. I say we wait and see what happens closer to the weekend. Even with six doplers they rarely get it right.

RE- dinner time

hey guys

I'll bring out the SloGN if the weather is somewhat nice. i'll try and get Sam to bring his car out. Cheryl might come also more than likely she will drive her Typhoon instead of the GN.

pat broughton