Raleigh/Greensboro area T-R owners

I plan on going but only for the day. I have stayed at the LaQuinta at the Va. border. They had free breakfast.

Dave

I may go to Bristol, but not sure yet. If I do, I will try to get a room at La Quinta.

I think a few of us High Pointer's are going(myself, Sam and Pat) I'll probably go for the Holiday Inn again

Unless you already have the reservations at Hoilday Inn, you might not get them. I tried back in March and again in June and they were booked up. Some kind of convension going on.
That is why we are booked at the LaQuinta.

Gary :)

The guys from Hickory will be at the Hampton, 3 nights and 4 days. 1st trip to Bristol so we're not sure if it's the place to be or not.

Driving from Motels to Track

Fellas,

Just a FYI...If you're staying North of the track, allow more travel time to & from...and vice versa.

(This obviously does not apply to the Thunder Valley campground.)

HTH :)

Hey I should be going, along with NCTYPHOON and hopefully pat, and a co worker. I think Randy,Clint,Tommy,Mike,Bill,Kevin,and Craig are going but who knows.

I'll be at Piedmont on thursday night 29th,but will be in my 91 red prelude. I work at Crown Honda and we are going to have a couple of imports race nothing big just some fun.

Re: When...

Originally posted by ncgreg231
What are dates again for Bristol?

Sept 27,28,29. Hope to see everybody there. Mot sure if we are going up on Friday or Saturday as of yet, all depends on work...