ramcharger fan motor replacement

hi does anyone have any info on the fan motors? my driver side recently went out...and the ebay listing is done and gone...or anyone know what words i put into the search on ebay for those fan motors...thanks..

hi does anyone have any info on the fan motors? my driver side recently went out...and the ebay listing is done and gone...or anyone know what words i put into the search on ebay for those fan motors...thanks..

After 2 failures, I abandoned the "Ramcharger" fan set.
I found a set in the junk yard, pulled from a ~98 Cutlass 3.1 v6 (Malibu is same car). It is almost exactly the same dimensions and cools my car the same. So far, so good.

Im guessing that is dual speed as well...just curious did it require a lot of modding or just minimum...

I don't think so.
I wired the fans separately - one relay to one fan, other to the other fan. So it's one fan for what used to be "low speed", and both fans for high.

for those of you that have been replacing the motors, how do you get the fan blade off of the motor?

I would check with Dodge or any aftermarket auto parts store because they were nothing special.. The ones from a Dodge Intrepid are the exact same and the motors would be interchangeable.

SW.