Rare WH1???

Rippin_V6

I'm gonna floor it!!!!
I'm looking into buying an 86' WH1 that a friend has. Its rough and needs a total body resto but the drivetrain and chassis are in great shape. Anyway, it has a grey bench seat, column shift interior with an Astroroof. Also has power windows and locks. How many WH1's with this combo do you think were made? The Astroroof with a bench just seems weird to me....

I've seen one in person and one in a photo. But any WH1 would be rarer then a GN in my eyes since there wasnt many made.

Wh1's are one of the rarest turbo Buicks. I beleive the the correct number is 463 86 Wh1's. I had a hard top WH1 that ran mid 10's and I really liked it. I have seen some with burgandy interior! :eek:

There was a hardtop 86 WH1 down in Wichita I remember seeing on ebay and wow! I loved that car. Grey buckets, perfect paint. If I wasnt gonna buy my car, And the price was lower, i would have gone for that car. I remember it saying it ran 10's or 11's. It was damn nice! The interior looked stock and you couldnt tell it was hopped up at all from the outside or inside. But the motor was a dif story.

I love my WH1... my favorite color scheme on the TRs, followed closely by white T with blackout package.

People have no idea what to call it, because they think it is a custom paint job on a GN, I have had many compliments on mine and wouldn't have it any other way.

Attachments

• wh1.jpg
    wh1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 114