re-post/ sorry guys, here are the dates!!

which day is good for you guys!

• friday dec. 28th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jeremy says I have to come!!!!

It just wont be in my GN it needs a little cosmetic surgury, I will be Bringing My El Camino

Attachments

• 1 Blue El Co Dec 22,2007 010.jpg
    1 Blue El Co Dec 22,2007 010.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 151
cool, glad to see your coming out! there will be 2 other elco's with me, so we wont be alone brother. :cool:

Got the regal out for a detail and a long burout, I also got pulled over by Dana Point police they were realy nice no ticket. enyway's i'm ready to go!!!

WE MUST BE THE ONLY 2 SHOWING OUT:D

I'M WAITING UNTIL FRIDAY TO CLEAN IT UP, BUT THEN AGAIN, i KEEP IT CLEAN!:cool:

Got the regal out for a detail and a long burout, I also got pulled over by Dana Point police they were realy nice no ticket. enyway's i'm ready to go!!!

Mannn you got lucky, they just admire what you have and know what it can do, otherwise they probably wouldnt have been so nice.

for the guys who did'nt show up last year, it is best if you follow somebody so you dont end up lost. You have to go around the bend when you hit the point fermin park. see you all tomorrow, now I got to get back to hand waxing...:cool:

and if you get lost, call me..

Ok I'm all waxed up and ready! :biggrin: What time are you guys meeting at Point Fermin? Also you guys are going straight down PCH on the way to Ralphs right?

For the orange county buicks I will be leaving starbucks at 8:00am the
starbucks in EL TORO RD and the 5 FWY next to bank of america if u need diections how to get their call me at this number 714- 457 -6839 Rafael

Rafael.........

what the address for the resturant, ( upscale eatery) and name of the joint too!
Lee

what the address for the resturant, ( upscale eatery) and name of the joint too!
Lee

Round table pizza add. 32525 golden lantern st #B DANA POINT ca, 92629
949-496-9800
Brent you driving to long beach?:eek: Yes I will be driving PCH back.:cool:

So, from what I can guess, we're meeting at the light house 9:00 ish? Hang out for a while, then head south for an early after noon (12:30-1:30 ish) lunch? Elky, does this sound like the general plan?
I hope that someone is bringing a camera. It would be nice to post up some pics of the biggest winter time TB get together in the US. The fact that the REAL So cal locals will be wearing short pants for the photos, should really pi$$ off the rest of the US under six feet of the white stuff:biggrin: .

I'm all waxed up and ready to go.

Now I've got to get my car ready:biggrin: .