Ready for another race at Farmington??

Originally posted by sydwyndr
im here for the racers, not for me so what about 109 block, 3400lb and 29 x 11.5 slicks... kinda TSM ready huh:cool:

So would that include the '89 TTA and any other hybrid car/truck that meets these few rules?

K.

I know of 1 hybrid that will be there
sully you don't still need tissues from getting beat in november do you?

Originally posted by TurboIndian

Heck--i got worse problems than Sully---i need a car:eek: :eek:

Geoff

Nah no tissues needed here. maybe if everyone was told the same thing ... things would be different. Just proves the fastest car don't always win. So no matter how much Clint opens the rules to get his buds in, I will still race win or lose :D Who knows there may still be a bit more in it:eek:

Btw, at first I didn't think hybrids should be allowed but after seeing the engine wiring in your car I think it is ok ;)

Sully

geoff tell k. to rock & roll

Don't worry, it'll be there running strong with all its bling-bling. :D

K.

Originally posted by V6 Beast
Btw, at first I didn't think hybrids should be allowed but after seeing the engine wiring in your car I think it is ok ;)

Sully

:D :D :eek:

flyer???

Clint,

What size paper and what margins did you use for the flyer? I can't get it to print no matter what size margins I use.

K.

what about a "stock" TR class...I'm thinking stock turbo ,intercooler,no more than say 36#inj.DOT tires..full bodied and interior TR with no fiberglass...and MAYBEE a aftermarket DP...or sumthing like that!....my wife wants to race her car:rolleyes: ...for a change...anyway just an idea later guys joe;)

How about a "TRUE Turbo Street"?

I feel like there would be a lot off folks intrested in such a class. There seems to be quit a few cars showing up that run from a high 11 to 13 in the qt w/ no class to run in other than brackets. Why would they want to inter a TSM 109 class when they don't stand a chance.

TRUE Turbo Street- w/ some rules along these lines

Stock Appearing Turbo
Full Weighted Car
Stock location I/C
Full Exhaust
Can run RADIAL of choice

Heads up:eek:

LOL

Originally posted by Joe Tiano
what about a "stock" TR class...I'm thinking stock turbo ,intercooler,no more than say 36#inj.DOT tires..full bodied and interior TR with no fiberglass...and MAYBEE a aftermarket DP...or sumthing like that!....my wife wants to race her car:rolleyes: ...for a change...anyway just an idea later guys joe;)

I think you posted about the same time I did.:D

Good idea on the stock class TR. I seen plenty stockers out at the last event. Payout does not have to be all that much since most of them would be in it for fun. I really like the suggestion that getchasum had but there will always be a sandbagger with something trick. In that case run a 7.50 class. If you break you bust. That would be interesting... Just an idea...

Mike Banas
87GN

Re: How about a "TRUE Turbo Street"?

Originally posted by getchasum
TRUE Turbo Street- w/ some rules along these lines

Stock Appearing Turbo
Full Weighted Car
Stock location I/C
Full Exhaust
Can run RADIAL of choice

Heads up:eek:

Yeah!! I like these rules. All I gotta do is change my turbo.:D

K.

Originally posted by Joe Tiano
Hey, I could even run a class like this. I would only ask that it be legal for me to chain Rosey to the back of the roadster. :D j/k

Sully, I see your looking to up grade inj. you scared you dont have what it takes to beat Clints boys? but atleast your not sneaky like some one else we know! HINT HINT I'm sure I will be getting a phone call because his nextell isn't working:D

we get a stock TR class with a fair pay out I might put mine back together for my wife, since SOME BODY didn't finish it,I should take the HD & drop it off somewhere in WV

But atleast your not sneaky like some one else we know! HINT HINT I'm sure I will be getting a phone call because his nextell isn't working:D

:confused: :D :confused: :D

I'm not sure I understand who you're talking about!?

K.

...I should take the HD & drop it off somewhere in WV

Just as long as you wait until I get the tags for it. That way I can ride it back.:D ;)

K.