Ready for another race at Farmington??

Originally posted by GRAYGHOST
I'm not trying to single you out, you were just the only one I saw on this post to run at the Farm that I would consider competition. Just trying to get some buzz going.......

Gotta watch it. There are a bunch of sandbaggers on here. 70 MM Turbos, exotic air measuring devices and the such. :D

S.

Oh yea.. how you coming with F.A.S.T.? If you want any help with it just give me a shout and I will meet up with ya.

S.

I'm not trying to single you out, you were just the only one I saw on this post to run at the Farm that I would consider competition...

Now, I just feel all left out?!:( ;)

K.

Originally posted by V6 Beast
Gotta watch it. There are a bunch of sandbaggers on here. 70 MM Turbos, exotic air measuring devices and the such. :D

S.

That would be 76mm turbos! ;) How do you sandbag with 93-octane?:eek:

I'm no competition. Others have run much faster with less done @ 30+ psi.:D

K.

Originally posted by NCTURBOS
That would be 76mm turbos! ;) How do you sandbag with 93-octane?:eek:

I'm no competition. Others have run much faster with less done @ 30+ psi.:D

K.

Ummm I didn't mention any names... what are you so defensive about? :rolleyes:

I guess you would sandbag by putting 116 in. :D

Oh yea.. how you coming with F.A.S.T.? If you want any help with it just give me a shout and I will meet up with ya.

S.

Thanks, I appreciate that, I'm going to be buttoning up the motor tonight and get it test fired to break in the cam tomorrow, then start putting the f.a.s.t. system on after that. Hopefully by next weekend I'll be ready to start getting it dailed in.
I got a program from Cal Hartline to run it as well as his support, but we can definitely get together when we cross at the track and have some tech sessions.

Now, I just feel all left out?!:( ;)

K.

Sully's combo and mine are almost identical so I was looking at how close we should be.....not so much who's the out right fastest.

I don't have a 400 with t-brake..........yet......;)

I'm going to be buttoning up the motor tonight and get it test fired to break in the cam tomorrow...

Sully's combo and mine are almost identical...

You don't need to break-in a billet roller cam.

K.

How do you sandbag with 93-octane? :rolleyes:

lets see 93 = 18-19psi = 11.0
c23 = 30-32psi = 10.30
or don't you trust your engine builder enough to run 30+psi;)

Ummm I didn't mention any names... what are you so defensive about? :rolleyes:

I guess you would sandbag by putting 116 in. :D

You're kill'n me! :D

K.

Geoff,

Call me at work right now if you can. (800)232-6260

K.

Nevermind, getting ready to leave work. But I'll be here tomorrow morning. Call me.

K.

Originally posted by TurboIndian
k. do we plan on moving auotmobiles this weekend? call me & let me know

See you @ 9am!!

"BlueByU" is coming home. :D And may be a feasible project now. The question is do I have time to finish multiple cars by the end of June?:confused: Where can I find a serious drivetrain to stick in the car?;)

Clint, I need to know what you're deciding on the weight limit, ASAP!!

K.