rear bumper filler inventory

proheader

What company has rear bumper fillers in stock that can be shipped the day of purchase???

Proheader

bumper fillers front & rear for most companies is a huge seller....you would probably do best by caling any of the companies to find out if they are in stock. We are running like 4-6 days with them.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Thanks so much Dennis. I will give you ring in the morning and look to buying some other parts with you for just answering to my question.....

valve springs
timing chain
thermostat
and a few other trinkets......

Thanks....

Proheader

bumper fillers front & rear for most companies is a huge seller....you would probably do best by caling any of the companies to find out if they are in stock. We are running like 4-6 days with them.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Yup when I called to order the front and the rear bumper fillers from you guys last week I was told the samething. It's good to hear it from the horse's mouth though!:cool:

Thanks so much Dennis. I will give you ring in the morning and look to buying some other parts with you for just answering to my question.....

valve springs
timing chain
thermostat
and a few other trinkets......

Thanks....

Proheader

I know we got valve springs and thermostats in stock also the housing for the thermostats as are the stainless ones.

appreciate it....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

The vendor I have PAID already let me know today he was too busy to check for tracking numbers or even offer to just give me credit back on my card or toward something else. As an owner of a business I have had my ups and downs like any small guy, but I have learned to be straight with people because it does pay in the end. This time, its gonna pay Kirban.....

Thanks D....

I am done with the other vendor.....

I am not one to bash anyone because I see it so much. The thing that got me was he was in such a hurry to get out the door and not see the sale through to the end. Today he was supposed to call me with a tracking number and never did that either. In these tough times, you would think every dollar counts.....must not to some folks..

Kirban was actually reccomended to my by some of GM's highest guys from GMPP, I know now to listen when they speak.....

Proheader

I think I know of the vendor you're speaking of and I understand where you're coming from by not saying anything. Stick with DK.

Got my bumper fillers from Kirban today. It will be nice to take my car to a car show without holes in the bumper.:cool:

Another option is: Replica Plastics

They use a fiberglass plastic resin mix...they are very flexible and have a lifetime warranty. I bought all five pieces and had the rears melded together into one solid piece so there was no overlap by the rear license plate.

All the years I've been on this board, I've never have heard of Dennis Kirban giving ANYONE any trouble at all....this guy is one of the most straight up, helpful, honest, kindest human beings I've ever come across. I love him to pieces.

You did the right thing ordering from Dennis.....

Bruce '87 Grand National