Recieved my Tallon Hydraulics hydro booster

Dhos1

Self-tuning wanna-be
Recieved it today. Here are a few pics- I plan on installing this weekend, so i plan on doing a write up with pics. My first thoughts of it was the quality packaging. It is obvious that they care. Its a heavy piece, between 15-20lbs. Comes complete with stainless lines,ALL fittings and instructions. Here are a few pics until i get a chance to install....its a pretty piece.

Attachments

• 20160620_172323.jpg
    20160620_172323.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 336
  • 20160620_172725.jpg
    20160620_172725.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 321
Huh, the pictures should expand if you click on them...i can post them again if need be

When I opened the first one it opened to giant full size, it seems to be fixed now.

Sorry & SWEEEEEEET.

That system uses the existing PM pedal, yes?

I'll be watching your install. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive never done one, so ill just take it step-by step and go from there. Like I said...it will be started the weekend more than likely

Which master cylinder did you order on the unit? It sure looks nice!!

To be honest, it was a set up specified for our T-types and GNs. It was a plug and play setup, so I went with it. They have one without, and one with.

I've been looking at those and was unsure what master to go with. I think I just figured it out. Nice setup. Not to be rude but what did the whole setup go for?

A little over 7 hundred.. shit ive droppedvthat on drag radials before. You can get it cheaper without the stainless lines and fittings and MC, but i just got everything so i dont have to shop around. A bit pricey, but i guess it depends what you have going on at the momemt and where you decide to spend your loot.

A little over 7 hundred.. shit ive droppedvthat on drag radials before. You can get it cheaper without the stainless lines and fittings and MC, but i just got everything so i dont have to shop around. A bit pricey, but i guess it depends what you have going on at the momemt and where you decide to spend your loot.
I have that in my reservoir and jones pump

To be honest, it was a set up specified for our T-types and GNs. It was a plug and play setup, so I went with it. They have one without, and one with.

I will be very interested to see if you have aeration in the power steering reservoir that causes whine. If you do refer to my posts about fixing that. It was a two month long very expensive headache.

I work for the military as a mechanic and the hummers have hydroboost. Learned a while back when replacing anything on it, once it's done, don't start it, just fill the system and jack up the front end and at the tire manually turn the wheels lock to lock several times to bleed it out. At least that's what works for these.