Recommendations for stock turbo rebuilds....

Missouri T

Hello all!

I am in the market for a stock rebuilt turbo for my '87 T-Type.
Any experiences/recommendations for specific rebuilders are appreciated!

Mine is weeping just a bit of oil, nothing spectacular but I am planning on a few upgrades soon and thought this would be a good time for a freshening.
Upgrades including: Terry Houston Downpipe (Stock-Type wastegate), Larger Injectors (still have not nailed down just HOW much larger) and a matching chip.

"Just upgrade your stocker.." is monetarily out of the question.
I am on a limited budget and my driving habits, boost level and performance expectations (see below) do not justify the added expense. Unless someone does a wheel/housing upgrade for a REALLY reasonable price. :rolleyes: :)
The only "upgrade" I would like to either perform or have performed to the turbo would be opening up the wastegate hole in the exhaust housing.

USED upgraded turbos?
I've never had good experiences with USED components, unless I personally KNOW the previous owner.

This car sees NO track duty, only weekend joy rides with the occasional street blast.
17-19 PSI max. boost.

See my present combo below in my signature.

Thanks for all your input, folks.
Bill

Diffinately NOT for sale! I want this turbo for customers wanting to upgrade/rebuild and don't want their car down. I can install this one and when their's is done I'll swap back.