Red Armstrong/Lorenz SLIC, 2.5 ATR Dual Exhaust, 3.5 Real THDP with dump

Can I ask why so set on these particular parts?
Well a lot of it is just my preference to what I like and want on my car but there are some reasons.

Im trying to get inlet temps lower while staying with a SLIC so Reds/Lorenz intercooler is the best SLIC out there and I would like to have one again. I had one a while ago but I was happy with my Precision SLIC at the time and I sold it. I dont really want to run a front mount so I figured I would see if there are any available. If I dont get one I will stay with running my PTE SLIC.

As for the exhaust I have a ATR 3in single shot now thats been on my car for 20 plus years. I think the drone is starting to get to me as I get older. I like the way it sounds its just the drone cruising. So I would like to stay with ATR but go to a 2.5 dual plus I have a couple friends telling me that the 3in single shot is starting to be a restriction.

I have a real 3.5 THDP on my car now and I think they fit the best and the dump pipe is 304 stainless just like the downpipe. I have always ran Reds downpipes on my cars over the years with no issues. I think TA makes a nice downpipe and fits great but dont understand making the dump aluminized. I wish TA would make the stock replacement headers 304 stainless to. The RJC downpipes are nice also and I think the dumps are stainless to match. Just preference and I was posting cause I know someone looking for one.

I know there are lots of parts that are just as good and would be cheaper but Im happy with the way my car is now and if any of these parts come available I would buy them to make the change. If not Ill just keep the car the way it is. Sorry so long!

Turbo Mike, any leads on your intercooler yet. I guess the precision's not doing the trick for you and I can relate to that. Maybe it is time to get the front mount and change the looks of our cars all together(n)

Turbo Mike, any leads on your intercooler yet. I guess the precision's not doing the trick for you and I can relate to that. Maybe it is time to get the front mount and change the looks of our cars all together(n)
Dont assume most front mounts are much better.

I think you're right, I probably am presuming . Hopefully Turbomike Lands what he wants

No nothing yet. Im not going front mount for sure. I like the precision and will stick with it if I dont find one. I could help that intercooler a little and get a better more efficient turbo.

Last edited: