Red Devil Street Racers Chattanooga, TN New Show on Velocity

fast86gn

Texas Moderator
Staff member
Did anyone else catch this show last night? It was the pilot episode. Backwoods Rednecks kind of funny. They had a Hybrid Grand National with a LS 5.3 Turbo swap among a Fox body stang, Z28 and a TA among there group.

It showed again at 1am and 5am this morning, I don't see it for any other time. Not much info on Velocity's website and I tried Google and couldn't find anything.

And they were sure to let you know that they have race REAL street cars not Pro Mods brought out of a trailer. Polking a little fun at Street Outlaws I think.

I found it to be almost painful to watch.

The flash-back scenes with the old lakes racers, etc, was cool.

I found it hard to watch and easy to point out the scripted parts.

Like pulling the Carb off of the one car to put on the turbo-ed GN. Seems kind sketchy.

yay... another stupid show that i won't watch..

Better than watching old reruns of the Golden Girls... which you can go back to now or maybe you can catch up on the Bachelor or something .

At least it's about cars, racing etc.

The part where they discovered that the rear tires where hitting the fender lip was a real "No Shit!" moment.

WP_20160101_018.jpg

There was another discussion on here about the show.

Better than watching old reruns of the Golden Girls... which you can go back to now or maybe you can catch up on the Bachelor or something .

At least it's about cars, racing etc.

the only shows on tv about cars that are worth watching are the Powernation shows, and maybe a couple of the shows on Velocity in small doses.. everything else is just garbage.