Red Turbo in a newer movie

tommyguns

I hope this hasn't een posted yet..

I was watching Netflix and saw this 2011 movie. It had a red turbo Regal that was a race car in the movie. The main character's dad pulls it back out to the street and races a '55 Chevy I believe. He boosts up, then you can hear the whistliing ensue. Of course he wins.

Anyway it's the typical, bad kid goes to a small town to refrom and ends up racing the Mustang guy there. Also has a 04 Subie. Here's the description. It wasn't too bad..

"Born To Race is the story of Danny Krueger, a rebellious young street racer on a collision course with trouble. After an accident at an illegal street race, he is sent to a small town to live with his estranged father, a washed up NASCAR racer. When Danny decides to enter the NHRA High School Drags, he's forced to seek his father's help in taking down the local hot shot."

I hope this hasn't een posted yet..

I was watching Netflix and saw this 2011 movie. It had a red turbo Regal that was a race car in the movie. The main character's dad pulls it back out to the street and races a '55 Chevy I believe. He boosts up, then you can hear the whistliing ensue. Of course he wins.

Anyway it's the typical, bad kid goes to a small town to refrom and ends up racing the Mustang guy there. Also has a 04 Subie. Here's the description. It wasn't too bad..

"Born To Race is the story of Danny Krueger, a rebellious young street racer on a collision course with trouble. After an accident at an illegal street race, he is sent to a small town to live with his estranged father, a washed up NASCAR racer. When Danny decides to enter the NHRA High School Drags, he's forced to seek his father's help in taking down the local hot shot."

Here is the trailer. You can see the TR a few times in it.