Refinish GTA Wheels Any Recommendations on Who?

MRP78

I would like to have some Turbo Trans Am GTA wheels refinished back to their original luster and with all the rash, chips and scratches removed. Any recommendations on where to take them or who to send them to? I live close to Arlington Texas.

There is a fellow that comes out to the gs nats every year that does the polishing of parts from the chrome of the antique resto mod's to modern muscle, but I can't find his card. He's in ky. If I find his card I'll post back. The shipping alone is about $50.00 a wheel!?

If you were closer, I would highly recommend Wheel Collision Center in Bath PA.
Not cheap, but one of the best.

I know there is a wheel place in Dallas as I have seen their truck so they pick up and deliver. Not sure how good they are , how much or even their name. I will keep an eye out and post back.

I know there is a wheel place in Dallas as I have seen their truck so they pick up and deliver. Not sure how good they are , how much or even their name. I will keep an eye out and post back.
I've used them before and they're ok but not show quality. The outside facing looks good but the backside looks just like it did when we sent them in.:( Don't remember they're name though, sorry.

I'm in New York

Amazing work is done by a guy called Kevin storm local guy amazing metal polisher
I have delt with him over 20 years

(516) 343-8824

Sl metal restoration

I don't mind mailing them out if I have to to get them done right but would prefer to stay local if possible. Anyone have any experience with wheels America? http://www.wheelsamerica.com/. Looks like a chain but they have a location here.

That's the one I was referring to. The outside looked good but the back side they didn't do much to. Left corrosion on the inside of the wheel but that may have been what was decided by customer.

if it costs too much to have them redone

call the fbodystore 423-201-9694 new in stock for 4 fronts $750.00

Here: www.trudesignwheel.com . I've dealt with Jim Lyon in the past and his work is definitely top notch. I highly recommend him. He's in Denver, Colorado.

Claude. :)
I have used them $1200 for a set of GTA's redone in 2006. This is through gbodyparts, they are the middle man. I had another customer use them directly and he had to send is back due to some issues. I receieved a wheel that is .033 out of round on the outside barrel. Very noticeable on the road force machine. So always inspect them yourself and visually watch the balancer to be sure they are true.....do not trust the guy mounting the tires to tell you there's an issue. That's what happened to me. Wheels are pretty.

My classic industries repops are true and have been since 98 and 60k mile on 3 different TR's.