Removing pass. side remote Mirror?

Remove the door panel to gain access to the bolts that hold the mirror, I think they are 10mm. You might need a wrench to get them loose. Empty out your glove box and push the tab on the side to swing it open all the way. Look inside and locate the wire loom from the mirror, it should be in little metal tabs that hold it in place, and bend out of the way. Remove the dash bezel, just pulls out but remember to keep an eye on the clips, and that will give you access to the mount for the mirror control. It should come loose by backing out the set screw. Don't take the set screw all the way out, just get it loose. Now you should be able to feed the wire through the dash, the rubber grommet in the door and out the hole in the door. Hope this helps.

mike hit it right with that post-
but i suggest you tie a piece of string to the end as you pull it out-
that way, when you go to put the mirror back in, all you need to do is pull on the string and its a piece of cake to do then
just let the extra string lay in the bottom of the door-

the set screw is a small allen key

HTH

mike- the wheel looks great in the t-type, put it in today, thanks alot!!

I wouldn't use a string because I like to make things difficult and get mad and cuss a lot!! lol Good idea, I didn't think of that. I'm glad you were able to use that wheel, it is pretty nice considering it came from the junkyard. I will continue to get all of them I can find. I will also keep an eye out for the seat track. Will anything else work as long as it is newer than 87? I think the smaller cars like the Cimarron use the same track. Correct me if I'm wrong

you are right-- must be a 87 -- the 86 and older work, but not with the wiring i have-
maybe if i can find a good complete ANY year, i would get it-
i need to hit the yard tomorrow

i also got a call from a guy today that lives in TOPEKA-- he wrecked his 87 turbo T- needs a turbo hood, 2 fenders, drivers inner fender, core support, nose,bumper, grill, fillers ect ect

his name is shawn lewis 785 232 0695

Cimarron seat tracks are most definitely different. All you can use is the switches and the plastic switch houses.