Repeat procedure.

I'll start a new thread. Hope you aren't mad about me bustin in on your thread adam. I'll start a new thread. Didn't Freddie do the same thing with his car? Maybe he'll chime in.

Yep. Bassically what Freddie did so it shouldn't be to hard Jesse. Well, it is you after all.:biggrin: Now start that other thread already.:tongue:

love it

That car could make some money with uneducated kids in their late models!! Keep us updated!!

That car could make some money with uneducated kids in their late models!! Keep us updated!!

Thanks Blestx4, I do update this constantly.

Still no alky or 4 speed yet. But now I've got even more traction by way of wheels and tires I picked up last night, Pics will be up when I get back home.
Knockoff Centerlines from Cragar. All steel/chrome 15x7.5, Got a hell of a deal. 4 wheels with nice tires, 4 center caps, 20 lugs nuts with washers. $125.

now thats a hell of a deal man! those are good looking rims too!

do you have a set of rims you just use at the track? or same ones all the time?

A.j.

now thats a hell of a deal man! those are good looking rims too!

do you have a set of rims you just use at the track? or same ones all the time?

A.j.

I've never had a full set of nice 15"+ wheels,:frown: I've just always had two 15" steelies that I put my slicks or drag radials on and swapped when I got there.:p I was actually rolling around on 14" forever.:eek:

New/used wheels and tires.

oops snuck in a shot of the aftermath from the Memorial day launch.

Newsed wheels and tires:

Attachments

• HPIM0790.jpg
    HPIM0790.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 290
  • HPIM0791.jpg
    HPIM0791.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 430
  • HPIM0792.jpg
    HPIM0792.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 440
  • HPIM0793.jpg
    HPIM0793.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 443
  • HPIM0794.jpg
    HPIM0794.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 280
Good deal Adam. Did you get the other mods done to it yet?

Half of it is finished Charlie(springs mounts), I started with the LCA mod but had to post pone due to low gas in my torches and my snap-on guy is avoiding from me,cuz I need my drill bits replaced.

Half of it is finished Charlie(springs mounts), I started with the LCA mod but had to post pone due to low gas in my torches and my snap-on guy is avoiding from me,cuz I need my drill bits replaced.

LOL I know how that feels Adam.;) The Snap on dealer here has been avoiding me forever.:eek: Looks like it hooks better now though.:biggrin:

those tires look sweet! they really bring the drag strip warrior out of the car.....

I love it..

and that memorial day launch............. thats just golden.......

A.j.

those tires look sweet! they really bring the drag strip warrior out of the car.....

I love it..

and that memorial day launch............. thats just golden.......

A.j.

Thanks A.j.
Charlie has me setup with traction mods too, I'm only half finished with them.
Took the Regal back out lastight and tried out three 100hp nitrous pulls for the first time with the HA block and new ignition timing setting. No knock, no overheating, No traction. The frankenstein turbo hit 22psi.

Instant spool! It don't matter if your idling in gear sitting still or just cruizing down the road at 60 it will just lite them up.

You may be blowing the tires off but does it feel more like it should now Adam? Like it's trying to shoot you foward?

I cannot tell yet Charlie, need to finish the axle mod.
A.j. I have definitely thought about and decided for going bigger on the turbo(in time) Right now the list is like: traction, 4speed/2-2.5kstall, alky and perhaps an intercooler Swap before I ever tear this engine back down.

I cannot tell yet Charlie, need to finish the axle mod.
A.j. I have definitely thought about and decided for going bigger on the turbo(in time) Right now the list is like: traction, 4speed/2-2.5kstall, alky and perhaps an intercooler Swap before I ever tear this engine back down.

understandable... well hell in the end before you upgrade... might be fun to see the limit of them cast pistons!

A.j.