Reproduction Emblems

Rogue Leader

Eat my valvestem caps!!!!
I have heard a rumor of Repro Emblems beginning to be produced, if anyone has ANY information on this please post!!!

Yes, that is true!

I have seen the new one on pic and we will be informed when they are ready!
And i will let you know here to the guys that not are signed up on the list.

There is one guy on the maillist that have connection whith the guy who are making them.

If i don´t remember wrong, it should be all emblems ecxept the turbo on the fenders.
Even the rear bird between the taillights are going to be reproduced.

I think this is the best thing that have happaned to us in many many manyy years!

No Turbo Fender emblems?!?!?!?!?!? Those are the ones I need (besides a nose emblem and the indy wings!!) why not??? any idea???

As i said, i´m not sure if i remembered it correct, could be the wings, could be the turbo trans am....not sure.

And i have deleted the e-mail where the info was in since he promised us to get back when all the emblems was completed and ready for sale.

All i can say is that you could only see the difference between original and reproduced with a monokular.

Originally posted by Rogue Leader
No Turbo Fender emblems?!?!?!?!?!? Those are the ones I need (besides a nose emblem and the indy wings!!) why not??? any idea???

They are the biggest emblem to reproduce and the guy wants to get the manufacturing processes down on the smaller ones first before they start making the larger ones.