Riced out GN's for sale near you.

LimitedT

This may be old news for you guys but has anyone seen these atrocities being sold. They are riced out GN's complete with 22" wheels, Hydraulic systems ( including the remote on the front seat), and four inch or better exhaust coming ou the back. They are made by Jada toys ( Jadatoys.com ) .:rolleyes: If only I could get some decent GN wheels the rest can be removed to save this model.

OK, so there's now coffee all over my monitor and the dog's licking up what's left of my breakfast off the floor. Guess I have a pretty weak stomach.

illlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

These things are all over Ebay for like $12-$14. Not a bad price. I can't take those wheels though.... :rolleyes: ;)

I guess that I'm just so glad to see a little recognition for GNs every now and then that I'm only mostly nauseated.:rolleyes:

Get those headlight bezels black, and thing is kinda cool. Bit overdramatic, but ya like ya said, it's cool to see GN's being recognized.

Look at any of the Dub City models, all of them are huge rims and slammed, thats the whole point of them :p

OOh, I just found something to add to my christmas list! :D

14 bucks on Ebay. There is a white on on their too. Pretty sweet looking. Going for $32 though. I guess it's rare.