RJC Megacooler FM painted black and installed on Freddy's ride...

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
Where is it??? ;) :biggrin:

Attachments

• rjccooler2.JPG
    rjccooler2.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 839
You really have to look close to see it....

Attachments

• rjccooler1.JPG
    rjccooler1.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 816
As close as I could get...

Attachments

• rjccooler5.JPG
    rjccooler5.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 812
Pics of the pipes which Freddy painted silver and sprayed some clear on... Looks really nice!!!

Attachments

• rjccooler6.JPG
    rjccooler6.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 824
Last pic

Freddy's ride.... :cool:

Attachments

• Freddy's ride.JPG
    Freddy's ride.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 802
How about posting a picture showing how the pipes look curving under the bumper. I just got one myself and I'd like to see how it will fit around the air dams. How did you get the pipes so shiney?
I just reread the post and see you painted the pipes. Can you tell me what paint you used? They look great.

Megacooler?

Steve, you sure that's a Mega, kinda look's like a real big A/C condensor. ;) :biggrin:

TurboT231 said:
Steve, you sure that's a Mega, kinda look's like a real big A/C condensor. ;) :biggrin:

I could be mistaken :biggrin: Sure does look like one of the A/C condensors my brother see's on a daily basis working on the ice boxes...

chrisgarrett said:
How about posting a picture showing how the pipes look curving under the bumper. I just got one myself and I'd like to see how it will fit around the air dams. How did you get the pipes so shiney?
I just reread the post and see you painted the pipes. Can you tell me what paint you used? They look great.

I would if I took those pictures (unfortunately I didn't) :( Freddy (TurboT231) can fill you in on the paint...

Chris, Jason kicked a$$ with this one, the pipes clear everything, perfect fit everywhere, i used silver chromabase then clear over that, the same paint has been on the inlet side of the turbo for a year and still look's freshly painted so it should be fine on the pipes. Alot less $$$ than chrome and alot less hour's rubbing for the polished look. :wink:

Chromabase.

Is made by dupont, it has to be sprayed from a gun but you can use whatever color you want from a spray can as your base, but it's the automotive clear also sprayed from a gun that goes over the base which gives it the shine and protect's your color.

Heat Transfer?

Your probably right about the paint Stu, but a little tap of the button bring's the Mat #'s right back down where they should be. ;)