RJC Megacooler FM painted black and installed on Freddy's ride...

very nice car

what has to be taken off to put this intercooler in. i am intercooler shopping and this looks like the hot ticket but don't want to take the front end off to install it.....................................................thanks Bob

Bob, the only thing i took off was the 2 rubber deflecters under the bumper, the little metal bracket on the header panel, and the grill. Didn't even take off the bumper, it slid right up bolted in 2 holes allready there and drilled 2 small holes and used small self threading bolts on the 2 plates that are welded on the bottom of the core. Super nice unit, now i just need to get it to the track to see how it works. :smile:

Robbie & 49-blues, thank's for the compliments guy's, now if it would stop raining around here i could get this thing to a track for some testing. :rolleyes:

TurboT231 said:
Robbie & 49-blues, thank's for the compliments guy's, now if it would stop raining around here i could get this thing to a track for some testing. :rolleyes:

No kidding, this weather really sucks!!! Of course the front has to come thru on Sunday :rolleyes: :mad: