Roll Bar North of Everett

nightrain

I'm the other nightrain..
Okay, so I finally broke into the 10's with some jolly 60' times and really need a roll bar. I want Cr-Mo pipe and done nicely (not through speaker holes, but next to them) with a swing-out driver's bar. Does anybody have a name of a good contact for this work? I can trailer the car and will strip out the interior first. Either PM me or let me know here. Really appreciate it!

And, big thanks to Dan and Geno at Speedway Auto again for the nice head gasket work last year. Boost spikes to 31.5psi and the gaskets still hold! Got some things to do this winter besides the bar, I guess...:rolleyes:

Dennis just had a guy in Everett re-do his roll bar in his car. Contact Dennis. If you don't have his number, PM me for it. I'll aski him about his quality, too. Gene might send you to Levene (sp), too. Call him and ask if he would do it for you.

Dennis just had a guy in Everett re-do his roll bar in his car. Contact Dennis. If you don't have his number, PM me for it. I'll aski him about his quality, too. Gene might send you to Levene (sp), too. Call him and ask if he would do it for you.

Thanks, Ken! Yes, please PM me Dennis' phone number. I don't think he gets on this board much to see this.

He has a business at his house but im not sure what you would call a business;) He make his living out of a shop located at his house LOL. He does do good work and would do i nice job. I will post his number later today when i go to the shop. (I dont have it here at my house)

Call me at the shop friday after 2:30 and i will tell ya how to get to his house:D