ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One day, with lots of practice...you'll be able to spell my name correctly. One day.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Girl... He cant even spell his own name. If I had a dollar for all of his misspelled words, I could buy the Gallina car thats at Mecum in a few weeks..

I got clearance to go Sunday - I just need to get some things figured out - I'll stop by tomorrow to test that coil pack if you're there. Just got back from legoland with the girls.

I got clearance to go Sunday - I just need to get some things figured out - I'll stop by tomorrow to test that coil pack if you're there. Just got back from legoland with the girls.

No problem!!!!

Glad I could help!!!!

So where are all the RACERS??

Who else is ready to JOIN IN THE FUN!!!!

Last edited:
My injectors are spot on, looks like my engine is coming out. Why do a leakdown if I can't even pull the heads while it's in the car lol...

Overnighting a new injector harness, inspection of harness I found #2 injector wire corroded inside. Crossing fingers...

My overnight selection on the webstore might be optimistic if it's coming from Canada (racetronix) to FL, we'll see.

Injectors spec'd out good. Ratty injector harness upgraded. But, time for a leakdown and ecm swap to test since it's still breaking up under load. My other thought is to go back to stock MAF first and take translator out of equation even though AF on scanmaster seems as expected.